Who are League members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages.
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Why should I join?
By joining the League, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others who share your interests
How much time does it take?
It’s up to you! Many members choose to support the League with only their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and be a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by participating in an action team, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of emails.
What do I get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Florida and LWV of the United States. You will receive email notifications about events, opportunities to get involved and issues where you can make a difference by making a phone call or writing an email.
Individual Annual Membership: $60
Household Annual Membership (includes membershp for an additional adult at the same address): $90
Student Annual Membership: Now FREE! As of March 2018, local, state and US Leagues are encouraging students 16 and older to join and there is no membership fee. If you are a student in Broward County, please join us by completing this form.
Susan B. Anthony Annual Membership: $100 (membership and $40 contribution)
If you have questions about membership, please email Scherry Donato at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the League now and pay your annual dues
You have two choices in paying your dues to become a member :
1. Print and complete the attached form and send a check to League of Women Voters of Broward County, P.O. Box 15952, Plantation, FL 33318-5952.
2. Make a payment via PayPal here. (Our Paypal form is limited in how much information we can gather. Email Scherry Donato at scherryd1